Certification is the most credible way to demonstrate excellence and drive continuous improvement
Across increasingly competitive sectors, it provides organisations of all sizes with a means of competitive advantage and an opportunity to enter new markets.
With a dedicated team of certification specialists and more than 60 accreditations globally, Bureau Veritas offers a wide range of customised certification and audit services across quality, health and safety, environment and social responsibility.
Management systems are critical to your business success: they provide the framework of policies and processes that ensures your company achieves its objectives and reduces risk in specific areas. Certification of these systems by a third party ensures your company is internationally recognized standards.
HOW WE SUPPORT YOU
We provide services in three core areas:
- Independent certification of management systems: We support you to improve organizational performance and mitigate risks via certification to standards published by ISO and other bodies.
- Customized audits: We make sure you comply with international and/or internal standards on a range of topics, such as social responsibility, quality, and brand conformity.
- Training: We provide training programs that develop your employees’ competences on a variety of topics to a required international and/or internal standard.
BUREAU VERITAS CERTIFICATION
Our Management System certifications address Quality, Health and Safety, Enterprise Risk, and Sustainability Management.
Quality, Health, Safety & Environment MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Our certification services include the following:
- Quality: ISO 9001 improves the management of your organization’s quality process.
- Health & Safety: OHSAS 18001 helps you to define your organization’s occupational health and safety policies and objectives. The new ISO 45001 helps you to create better and safer working conditions.
- Environment: ISO 14001 improves your environmental management approach.
- Energy Management Systems: ISO 50001 helps you demonstrate effective Asset Management.
ENTERPRISE RISK Management
Our certification services address the following risk-related challenges:
- Information security: ISO 27001 minimizes the risk of IT breaches and helps you comply with data protection legislation.
- Business continuity: ISO 22301 improves your organization’s resilience against disruptive incidents across your entire business ecosystem, such as malicious cyber attacks.
- Asset management: ISO 55001 helps you to balance risk against cost efficiency in decision-making.
- IT Service management: Building a competitive edge through higher quality IT services.
Our certification services for sustainability enable you to responsibly manage natural resources, limit carbon-intensive activities, improve traceability of your forest and wood products and demonstrate your social responsibility. FSC® Certification ( BVCH License Code A000504) helps companies prove their due diligence on sustainable forestry practices for forest and timber products. The delivery of FSC® certification services is in association with Bureau Veritas Certification Holding SAS.
Our certification services address the following industries: