BUREAU VERITAS RECOGNIZED AS ONE OF THE BEST ORGANIZATIONS FOR WOMEN 2022
Jul. 14 2022
The Economic Times, one of the leading Newspaper has recognized Bureau Veritas as one of the best Organizations for Women for 2022. Bureau Veritas South Asia Region recently received an award for this recognition and is honoured to achieve this.
With 80,000 employees working in 140 different countries, our workforce is our most valuable asset.
The health, safety, well-being and development of our people are priorities.
By promoting an inclusive environment, we strive to Shape a Better Workplace.
OUR VALUE CREATION
Positive impact on the lives of millions of people
Health and safety are Group absolutes
Human capital development with a growing number of learning hours
Comprehensive framework in line with digital and societal challenges
Growing number of women in management positions
Monitoring and taking action to close any gender pay gaps. In 2020, at the non-management level this female/male ratio is 1.00, based on 74 countries covering 76% of our employees
- Guaranteeing each worker an accident-free workplace: achieve 0.26 accident rate (TAR2) by 2025
- Reaching 35% of female representation in leadership positions3 by 2025
- Achieving 35 training hours per employee (per annum) by 2025
- Fostering an inclusive environment to ensure diversity
- Ensuring an environment that enables all workers at Bureau Veritas to learn and grow
- Enhancing the expertise of our employees in order to provide our services
- Engaging our people by actively listening and measuring feedbacks
- Complying with the Human Rights principles
- Fighting against discrimination